Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays


Every year we take our Christmas pictures in front of Jesse's parents fireplace, we either dress up the kids in Sunday Best's
or coordinating outfits... one year we even did matching Old Navy Fleece Sweaters.
This year I told the kids we were taking pictures and to pick out their favorite outfit...


That was a dream come true for these two


Christian had his heart set on Jesse's sweater and Rylee didn't care



Unfortunately for Jesse that rule didn't apply... yes i picked out his outfit cuz if left up to him...
well we just don't wanna go there.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gary and Julie said...

Your family is so cute, merry christmas!

jamieleighcall said...

I had a great time last night with you guys. Can't wait to hang out again this afternoon. Love all the family pics. Such a great idea to just let them do their own thing.

Jocelyn said...

Wow your family is adorable and you are freaking beautiful! You look so happy. Have a wonderful new years. Jocelyn (ashley's little sister)

Jocelyn said...

I live in Salt Lake about an hour in a half away from Ashley. I have tried to convince her to move closer to me forever now. I seriously cant believe how big your family is its amazing. You have to be a super mom to do it. How is the rest of your family?

Angie said...

Hey Adriana its Angie (Blackwell) Bradshaw. Your family is so cute. Your kids are getting so big. I found you off of Brian's blog. Hope you guys have a great 2009.
http://bradshawwil.blogspot.com/

AMIT said...

Very good post.

BPO work from home