Jesse Adriana Christian Micaela Alina and Rylee
They are all to cute!!
All of them are adorable! Micaela's smile is so sweet. I love the ladybug costume. Did they all hit the jackpot last night? Ben thinks he did and I'm having to limit his and Emma's treat raids. What's the latest on joining us over here??!!
Cute outfits. I love the cow girl costume. So, so cute
I talked to Amanda and she she says Hi. She said she should be getting blog real soon.
cute kids Jesse. Way to go man you should be so proud.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are all to cute!!
All of them are adorable! Micaela's smile is so sweet. I love the ladybug costume. Did they all hit the jackpot last night? Ben thinks he did and I'm having to limit his and Emma's treat raids. What's the latest on joining us over here??!!
Cute outfits. I love the cow girl costume. So, so cute
I talked to Amanda and she she says Hi. She said she should be getting blog real soon.
cute kids Jesse. Way to go man you should be so proud.
Post a Comment