Rylee Chanel Redmond is 6 months old. She's been crawling around for the past month as tiny as she is and what can I say.. She's a doll! She's growing up to fast trying to keep up with the big kids.
Your little baby is so cute. I'm trying to get that website for the bows so I'll let you know. Power pump is total body weight training class. The crunch and spin class sounds fun. I also tagged you so read my blog to find out the rules.
2 comments:
This picture is priceless... so cute! I miss you guys already. We need to get together again, and soon!
Your little baby is so cute. I'm trying to get that website for the bows so I'll let you know. Power pump is total body weight training class. The crunch and spin class sounds fun. I also tagged you so read my blog to find out the rules.
Post a Comment