Jesse Adriana Christian Micaela Alina and Rylee
CUUUUTE! Awe, I wish I could do that with my girls' hair. Jayden's hair is EXTREMELY fine and thin and so nothing holds. As for Ryleigh, well I can barely put a clip in it. I can't wait until I can do cute things like that.
Your girls are adorable. I love that pic of Micaela blowing a kiss to the camera. It's definitely frame worthy. So cute!
I totally agree about having girls or even having a girl. It's like playing dolls all over again. Cute hair.
Oh my gosh Adriana! I can't believe you have the patience to do that! They are so sweet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CUUUUTE! Awe, I wish I could do that with my girls' hair. Jayden's hair is EXTREMELY fine and thin and so nothing holds. As for Ryleigh, well I can barely put a clip in it. I can't wait until I can do cute things like that.
Your girls are adorable. I love that pic of Micaela blowing a kiss to the camera. It's definitely frame worthy. So cute!
I totally agree about having girls or even having a girl. It's like playing dolls all over again. Cute hair.
Oh my gosh Adriana! I can't believe you have the patience to do that! They are so sweet.
Post a Comment