Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa Came!

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and the kids loved every second. As usual we spent Christmas Eve with Adriana's family. We first went over to her grandma's for the traditional Christmas Eve get together. Afterwards Adriana's mom and sister came over and we opened up presents. On Christmas day the kids were kind enough to let us sleep in, but not too long. They tore through their presents, but were most excited about their bikes. We usually go over to my parents' house afterwards, but this year we invited my family over for Christmas dinner. We opened up more presents before dinner, and by the time we were done with our 3 sessions of unwrapping we had 3 big trash bags full of stuff and a garage packed with cardboard boxes. What a day!


One of Christian's favorites....a Venom mask with web shooter. He used up the entire can of "spider web" that day. The entire house was covered in it!


Here's Micaela showing off her new ride. Nobody gets more excited about Christmas than her....she's just as excited about her presents as others opening theirs, and she wants to help you open them!


Alina got a brand new baby doll.....one of many she actually got this Christmas. She loves babies and takes as many as she can fit in her arms whenever we go somewhere.


Rylee just enjoying her first Christmas. With that smile she'll be getting whatever she wants!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Watts Family said...

Happy New Year!
So- Adriana what did Santa bring you in that Nordstrom bag? It looks like your kids had a wonderful Christmas and I hope to see you guys soon.
Chanel

Presley family said...

Merry Christmas! Your sweet little family is just so darn cute! It looks like y'all had lots of fun!!

Day Family Blog said...

Hey I can't believe there is a husband that actually posts. Your kids are super cute. some times I wonder why I even buy gifts for my kids because they get more than enough from the grandparents. Happy New Year

Amanda said...

What a cute family Adriana! Seriously your kids are adorable. What is Maria up to? Tell her hi for me.

jamieleighcall said...

Your kids are so dang cute. That's awesome they all got bikes. Emma needs one badly. She usually rides Ben's old Little Tykes blue rider that you have to push with your feet to move.

Sorry I never said good-bye when you left the reception. One second you were there, the next you were gone. I felt really bad. It was a crazy weekend and I wanted more time to chat. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon and can catch up.