Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylee

I can't believe our little Ry Ry is 1 year old.


We had a little Birthday Party for her today and this is the Hat Cake I made for her

And she was such a little lady about eating it, she didn't even dig into the piece we gave her. She loved all her outfits and presents and so did her sisters...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, your kids are beautiful! Congrats on big first birthday, my baby will have his soon enough (August the baby turns 1, gosh time flies way too fast!) It's so wonderful to see you again and your family is adorable!

Rebecca said...

Can you believe that it has already been a year?! The cake you made was adorable.

Amanda said...

What a cute family you have! So D'Anna lives in San Francisco and Allen is almost done with his 2nd year of dental school. They're doing good. They actually have your exact family.....a boy first then 3 girls! I think they're having fun, but I think they're looking forward to him being done with school so they can move somewhere a bit smaller and less....liberal.

Dennis Family said...

Que pasa mi alma!! It has been a long time...I miss hearing you play counting crows on the guitara. You have a pretty good looking fam, thanks to your wife mostly (the same can be said for me). It's good to hear from you, if you guys get out in our area we need to meet up.

Presley family said...

Hi! She is such a cutie!! How are y'all doing? I hope all is well! We come up there like every month. We will have to get together one of these days!