Being the procrastinators that we are, we waited until almost a month later to get Rylee's 1 year pics taken. She's normally totally straight faced, no expressions. But this trip she really opened up, which was nice. I still think she has a career in Poker, but I don't think Adriana will let me do that to her.
The traditional picture wearing mommy's dress.
Her concerned look.



2 comments:
She is the sweetest, and so are you. I really don't know too much about what I'm doing with my pictures. Some turn out okay, and others are a mess, but it's fun. This Saturday I have a girl's senior pictures to take. I'm excited about that one! Oh, and you are writing children's books??? That's awesome! I didn't know that. I wish I knew how to draw, but alas I lack that talent. Good luck with that, though. I'll have to go buy your first one!
Absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment