Friday me and the "twins" went to the Crystal Cove state beach. It's the best beach and I love it. This beach is dedicated to perserving history. Lot's of 1920's movies were actually filmed here and recently the historical society came in and renovated cottages for the public to rent out. It's super hard to get reservationS as they book seven months in advance and sell out within five minutes. So we just went for the day but one day...
Regardless our day was fun; we played in the water and found a crab. We let him go and dug treasures in the sand for awhile,we had lunch at the beach comber cafe and then played some more. Before we left we walked up the stairs for shakes at the shake shack and then took the tram to our car.
We had so much fun.
(Just coloring.)








8 comments:
Umm, HELLO SKINNY BUTT! You look so cute, you make me sick. I love your swimming suit. Where'd you get it? I wish we could go to the beach and play, it looks like so much fun!
sorry, those deleted comments are from me. The computer freaked out on me and left 3 of the same one
Dri Dri!!! You're family is so adorable! And as far as your comment about being old... Are you kidding? You are so young AND have a whole family. I'm goig to be a granny for sure. Your kids are so lucky to have such an energetic, fun mom!
Your family is beautiful! It's so crazy we are so close to eachother but never see eachother. We went hot air ballooning in Tememcula, it was fun, and I don't mind at all by the way, I am glad that we all have blogs it is so much fun! I love yours by the way!
You're the sweetest, I would love to take pics of your family! Unfortunately we can't make it to the reunion. I wish we could!!! We are having to be extremely tight with our budget since Chad isn't taking off as quickly as we thought he would at the office. Everyone loves him there and he's doing great, but one of the docotors was going to be leaving pretty much and handing Chad all of his patients. Instead he has been scheduling most of the patients for himself, and screwing Chad over a bit. It's frustrating, but he will be leaving and we will be buying the practice, so all will be good eventually. Just right now we aren't financially able to do much. Anyway, it sounds like it will be lots of fun and I wish we could be there. Whenever I see you next, I will totally take pictures! It would be fun!
I love the beach blanket Adriana. I family of six needs one at least that size. We pack up half of the house when we go to the beach these days.
Post a Comment