But regardless this is the cake I made myself. It was an orange pineapple cake with coconut cream cheese frosting... yum! (Those are dried pineapple slices on top)
Ya, I agree with Kara. You're not supposed to make your own birthday cake, no matter how delicious. I've also gotten a lot more cautious in my old age as well. I don't do near the crazy things I used to.
Bake cakes, make huge beach blanket out of towels, teach, take care of 4 kids plus Jesse...what do you not do, wonder woman? Happy Birthday by the way. Remember our San Diego birthday trip?
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You are so young and you've already had 4 kids. That is awesome. You'll be a young grandma for all of your kids.
You're not suppossed to make your own cake!!! Only if that's what you wanted. Maybe it's therapy for you. It sounded good. Happy Birthday.
That cake looks so yummy. Happy Birthday. And hey if you are old I must be headed for the rest home!
Ya, I agree with Kara. You're not supposed to make your own birthday cake, no matter how delicious. I've also gotten a lot more cautious in my old age as well. I don't do near the crazy things I used to.
Bake cakes, make huge beach blanket out of towels, teach, take care of 4 kids plus Jesse...what do you not do, wonder woman? Happy Birthday by the way. Remember our San Diego birthday trip?
Post a Comment