No, we haven't died.......yet anyways. I'm sure Adriana will be all over this blog thing in the next week or two. I'll be at the BYU-UCLA game in Provo this weekend, and Adriana will be doing her sprint triathlon. She's been training for the longest time for it, so she'll be kickin' booty. I've been practicing my screaming at the refs for the upcoming game (no swearing, I promise!). Immediately following the game I will be watching USC dismantle Ohio St. I'm not sure where I'll be watching the game, but no doubt you will find me in front of a TV somewhere.
3 comments:
Hey, where is Adrianas Tri? We live 10 minutes from Provo so visit if you guys have time! ~lace
Hey Adriana,
I would love to get together and see everyone. Just let me know it would be lots of fun. Your family is adorable. Have fun at your race and good luck
Ashley
You're going to the game too? Wanna carpool?
Post a Comment