Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is fun...

1. As a comment on this blog post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Those workouts were good times! Man I got skinny form that! I remember doing family nights together when we all lived in the Muni apartments. I am not sure we got much out of the lessons, but it was really fun getting everyone together!

Chad and Tina said...

Okay...so I have to leave two memories because I love you all that much! I loved that we were able to live together for just a few days in Brandon's apartment and all those dates we went on. And of course the temple/birthday trip was my FAVORITE! Getting lost on the way to the hotel and then going to the dance on the way home! Good times! I MISS YOU!

Kristin said...

I have the best memory of you guys. Remember when you, Jesse , Me and Victor took a trip to UT together. My fave was the ride home. Vic was driving because you guys were "tired" wink! and we sang at the top of our lungs... That must've made it a bit hard to "sleep." Sorry. Then we stopped at a buffet in Vegas. Mmm Mmm mmmm!

Brian said...

My fondest memory of you crazy kids is when I just got back from my mission and we all took a trip up to Utah (I think it was for Heather's wedding). On the way up I was battling my parasitos nicaraguenses and we almost had an accident in the car. It left the car smelling nice and fresh. Good times.