Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Late B-day Caela

It's been pretty crazy around here with birthdays and spring break... This was Micaela's Birthday cake... she loved it except she said, " Mom she's supposed to have red hair like ariel!" and i said "Yeah but this mermaid has blonde hair like you" she looked at me and said, "That's yellow-ah." and walked a way... gotta love her attitude..

She was so excited that her best friend Audrey could come over for her party

These were the lips off the mermaid

Best Friends
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love those girls! They are so cute, and I can't believe how big Micaela is now. I bonded with her in nursery when she used to hug my legs. I think she was scared of Sis. Thorn! I think it is adorable that her and little Audrey are friends.

Kara said...

You're as good at this blog thing as I am! Those girls are so cute together. I got to teach their primary class last Sunday and Micaela is Audrey's great defender. We love her. Cute cake!