Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baseball and the Beach

Angels vs Red Sox...


Aside from the fact that the Angels lost... it was a good game! Picture this... bottom of the ninth, bases are loaded and angels are down by one.. 2 outs and 6 foul balls later Angels lose the game 4-5...

but the weather was great the seats were good and we had a blast...


Victor and Sara sporting their gear....



Lucky for me after the game Jesse was feeling young and spry and took me to Crystal Cove...
We ate at the Beach Comber cafe and I walked on the beach then it was up the stairs to the Shake Shack....
I love this guy

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute! It cracks me up how you two look exactly the same!

Natalie said...

Not looking like each other, but looking like you guys did 7 1/2 years ago. You knew what I meant, right?