I can't believe my girl is growing up so fast! Yes, today Adriana celebrates her twenty-something birthday....how old you ask? I've been sworn to secrecy. But here is a happy birthday to the best wife and mother we could ever ask for. WE LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one. I also know how old you are because you are almost exactly 2 years younger than me. By the way, did you get that gift from Zales? I saw your post on Facebook. If you got it, I want to see it, whatever it is. Can't wait to see you in August, even if it is basically only for one day.
2 comments:
Happy birthday! (ps, I KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!)
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one. I also know how old you are because you are almost exactly 2 years younger than me. By the way, did you get that gift from Zales? I saw your post on Facebook. If you got it, I want to see it, whatever it is. Can't wait to see you in August, even if it is basically only for one day.
Post a Comment