Sunday, June 28, 2009

I carried a wAtErMeLoN

It was the summer of 2009... when everybody called me Audrey and it didn't occur to me to mind...

this was the summer I took my sister to see Dirty Dancing... and I didn't think I would ever find a guy as great as Johnny...
But Billy stole the show with his amazing voice I almost got Penny's Autograph... and I'll never forget...
that NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!
(Yes I am the biggest nerd ever!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather Ballard said...

I was reading about your yoga tour. What a fun day. I would love to do that and I totally agree that Bikram yoga is really hard. How close are you guys to Disneyland? We are planning a trip out there cause my friend just moved that way. We should plan to get together when we are out there.